1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a contact form, or leave a comment.
- Log Data: Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
2. How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information we collect to:
- Personalize your experience on our Website.
- Send periodic emails (if you subscribe to our newsletter).
- Respond to your comments or inquiries.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
5. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
7. Your Consent
9. Contacting Us