Welcome to EchosFinances. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA notice page is designed to inform you about our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on EchosFinances in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of violating activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to us at the following address:
If you believe that your material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice to the Copyright Agent.
Your counter-notice must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which EchosFinances may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
For any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA notice page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Contact Us page.